Misidentification in Criminal Proceedings
Tonya Krause-Phelan, Esq.
Cooley Law School
Thursday, September 14, 2017
111 Lyon Street NW
Grand Rapids MI
Please RSVP by
Monday, September 11, at 12pm to Annette Jeltema (email@example.com or 616.752.2272)
- May 8, 2016–“Miranda, More Than Words,” Tonya Krause-Phelan, Esq., Cooley Law School
- April 14, 2016–Awards Gala
- March 10, 2016–Annual Business Meeting
- February 11, 2016–“Update on Medical Marijuana and IP-Related Concerns,” by Robert A. Hendricks, Esq.
- January 14, 2016–“Digital Health Care and the Terrifying World of Cyber Crime,” by Julie Janeway, Esq.
- December 9, 2015–Holiday Luncheon
- November 12, 2105–“Elder Law–The 51st Shade of Gray” by David E. Waterstradt, Esq.
- September 12, 2015–“No Excuse for Peer Abuse,” by Sarah Riley Howard, Esq., Pinsky Smith Fayette & Kennedy LLC
- August 13, 2015–“The End of Gay Marriage after the SCOTUS decision in Obergefell v Hodges, DeBoer v Snyder, et al., simply, Marriage is Marriage” by Richard A. Roane, Esq., Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
- June 11, 2015–“Uber and Airbnb: Who Is Sleeping On Your Couch/Giving you a Lift?” by Thomas G. Sinas, Esq., of the Sinas Dramis Law Firm
- May 27, 2015–Judy Hissong, of Nesso Strategies, shared the concepts of administrative teams, the future of law firms and how these two are part of the same conversation.
- April 23-25, 2015–NALS of Michigan 54th Annual Meeting and Education Conference, Midland, Michigan
- April 15, 2015–NALS of West Michigan Gala (Awards/Installation of New Officers)
- March 11, 2015–NALS of West Michigan Annual Business Meeting
- February 19–Brown Bag Seminar, Where in the World on the Internet is That?, 12pm, Kent County Courthouse Jury Assembly Room
- January 8, 2015–“Bad Judge! Bad Judge! Whatcha Gonna Do?”–by the Honorable Pablos Cortes, 62A District Court
- December 11, 2014, Holiday Luncheon, No Speaker
- November 13, 2014, “Judicial Deceit”–Chief Justice Elizabeth A. Weaver (retired) and David B. Schock, Ph.D.
- October 9, 2014, “The Extinction of Jury Trials” by Ronald G. DeWaard, Esq., of Varnum LLP
- September 11, 2014,
- August 14, 2014, “Hi-Lex Controls v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan: Whose Got the Blues Now?”–Perrin Ryders, Esq. of Varnum Law
- June 12, 2014, “Robbing Peter to Pay Paul”–Attorney Hugh H. Makens will discus Ponzi schemes
- May 8, 2014, “American Democracy and the Rule of Law: Why Every Vote Matters”–Sharon Dolente, JD, MMPC, Director of the Michigan Election Coalition
- April 16, 2014, Awards Night Gala
- March 12, 2014, NALS of West Michigan Annual Business Meeting